Global Ecommerce Technology Product Manager Jobs
Date posted: October 15, 2021
Site: 2105 S, avenue Bascom
Who we are
Spiraledge is a collection of businesses focused on health and wellness and is the holding company of the fast growing e-commerce sites SwimOutlet.com & Everyday Yoga. SwimOutlet.com and Everyday Yoga have both been named the Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company. We are a completely remote team headquartered in Campbell, California.
SwimOutlet is the largest online specialty water sports store in the United States with the largest selection for swimming, fashionable swimming, the beach and surfing!
Everyday Yoga (formerly YogaOutlet.com) offers a wide selection of yoga clothing and equipment from the best brands in the industry to equip all levels of yogis as their practice evolves on and off the mat. Everyday Yoga has been named by Morning Brew as one of the fastest growing sports brands in 2020.
Global Product Manager of Ecommerce Technology
Remote control | Reports to the Product Manager | Full time
We are hiring a full-time Global Ecommerce Technology Product Manager to help us grow globally. We are on a mission to be the global destination for all swimmers and yogis.
The Product Manager will lead the strategy, roadmap and delivery of technology product improvements to expand our global business footprint. This role works closely with engineers, designers, data science and our marketing team to make improvements in supporting our clients that translate into long-term retention results.
We are looking for a strong Generalist with global experience who is also comfortable discussing technical challenges with Engineering, quickly identifying the root of an opportunity from user feedback, and rallying stakeholders around your vision for the business. product. Most importantly, you are passionate about eliminating issues for our users through product improvements and proactive solutions.
What will you do
- Work closely with the development team and internal stakeholders from all brands to ensure that our technology platform is built and optimized to facilitate entry into new countries and tailor the experience to meet needs and nuanced expectations of these customer segments.
- Drive and manage the technology product roadmap and execute a transparent and results-driven Lean product development process for new features and enhancements across mobile and web
- Shepard products through development, testing and launch, advocating for the best results
- Use data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business goals and transform that knowledge into website and application improvements and new functionality across all of our global businesses
- Build intimate customer knowledge, business KPIs, and technology capabilities to inform product decisions
- Collect customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Create, maintain and communicate the overall e-commerce product strategy and roadmap with key stakeholders
- Perform engagement and retention analysis to inform, measure and iterate on product development
- Synthesize research, analysis and stakeholder feedback into detailed product requirements for new customer experiences and internal tools
- Collaborate with designers and engineering to create and validate solutions to customer needs
- Manage cross-functional teams; identify and establish when to bring together the right teams and the right people to focus on the right content in a fast-paced environment
- Drive decision making for the next global market to expand to
- Understand the unique requirements of each country in which we seek to expand
Who are you
- Highly collaborative and can create order in chaos by asking tough questions
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment and leading projects and teams
- Autonomous, proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, excited to roll up your sleeves to get things done and achieve ambitious goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize, juggle multiple priorities, and change direction quickly
- Bachelor’s degree and over 3 years of global product development and product management experience building and scaling mobile and web products and leading large projects within a large, complex organization with several brands
- Experience in implementing minimum viable processes and influencing team behaviors; Iterate based on feedback quickly without hesitation
- Experience in managing technically complex products that require multiple platform integrations
- Experience working with third-party vendors and managing end-to-end integrations
- Experience working with software components on mobile and web
- Proven experience in identifying customer and business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Global e-commerce experience in retail; swimwear, clothing and / or sports industries
- Shopify experience
This position is based in the USA and 100% remote.
This position may require occasional national and international travel.
Reference, credit and background checks
This role is subject to reference, background and credit checks.
Equal employment opportunities policy
SwimOutlet provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, origin national, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to register
Please send your curriculum vitae / cover letter to:
2105 S, avenue Bascom
Suite # 160