E-commerce and Stock Coordinator – pedestrian TV
My Chameleon is Australia’s premier online store that caters to modern women in a unique and consistent way. Our offer of fashion, beauty and lifestyle designers is thought out and composed. We are looking for a very organized and efficient individual to join our dynamic team in the Sydney office. The role of the e-commerce and inventory coordinator is essential in business operations as it encompasses customer satisfaction and inventory control.
The position would be suitable for someone who has
– The notoriety of the My Chameleon brand as well as the knowledge of designers and clothing.
– Previous experience in the distribution and shipping of stocks.
– At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a fashion brand or e-commerce store.
– Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Able to coordinate and delegate to support staff.
– Great attention to detail.
– Very motivated and confident to work independently and in a team.
– Excellent verbal and written communication.
– Agile and flexible with daily demands.
You will be responsible for
– End-to-end shipping management of online orders.
– Coordinate the reception of incoming supplier deliveries and quality control.
– Organization and reporting of physical stock.
– Provide relevant support to the director and manager of e-commerce.
– Support for customer requests and returns.
If you feel best suited for this position, please send your CV (max 2 pages) and a cover letter.