Cross-border e-commerce market expected to reach US $
PLEASANTON CA, Oct 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The 2021 Cross-Border Ecommerce Market analysis covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects of the market. The Cross-border e-commerce market size was valued at US $ 578.57 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4% for the forecast period ending in 2026 reaching a market value of US $ 2,248.57 billion. The study also covers significant market achievements, research and development, new product launch, product responses and regional growth of the most significant competitors operating in the market on a universal and local scale.
The cross-border e-commerce industry is growing due to unavailability of products at national level, affordable costs, consumer-oriented targeting by market players (such as Amazon.com Inc., Etsy Inc, eBay Inc, Alibaba Group, Wish Inc, VeePee, etc.) and better product quality lead to increased demand for cross-border e-commerce market. In addition, cross-border e-commerce offers many advantages for SMEs to grow their businesses and become multinationals, and it also presents an opportunity for OEMs to sell their products directly to consumers, relieving them of the complex supply chain.
Request for a copy of the report including table of contents, tables and figures with detailed information on https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/429
Scope of Cross-Border E-Commerce Market Report:
A study is an effective tool for processing premium research information relevant to business strategies such as:
- Pain point analysis
- Key Strategies Adopted – Heat Map
- Analysis of payment methods, by country
- Analysis of cross-border flows, by country
- Share of retail trade in total GDP, by country
- Overview of m-commerce
Best players Cross-border e-commerce market research is covered by:
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Etsy Inc
- eBay Inc
- Alibaba Group
- Wish Inc
- Asos Plc
- JD.com (JingDong)
- Apple Inc
- DHL Group
- Pay Pal
- Trade Asia
- Shipping basket
Questions / requests or need help? Speak with our analyst at https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/429
Cross-border e-commerce market segmentation
The cross-border e-commerce market is divided by platform, product and services. For the period 2016-2026, the growth among the segments provides accurate sales calculations and forecasts by type and by application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you grow your business by targeting qualified niche markets.
Platform-based market segmentation
- Business to business
- Business to consumer
- From consumer to consumer
Market segmentation by product
- Food and drinks
- Personal care
- Furnishing products
- Consumer devices
- Smartphones and related products
- Fashion and clothing
Market segmentation based on services:
- Digital content
- Travel and leisure
For more customization, contact us at https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/429
Regions Covered By The Cross-Border Ecommerce Market Report:
- North America (United States and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Indonesia and rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, South Africa and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Asia-Pacific was the biggest contributor of revenue, with an estimated CAGR of $ XX million by 2026, with a CAGR of 23.3%. LAMEA is expected to reach US $ 111.76 billion by 2026. Asia Pacific and North America collectively accounted for about xx% of the shares in 2019, the former constituting about xx% of the shares.
Key and positive segment trends include:
- The key effect that the popularity of blockchain will have on cross-border e-commerce is the simplicity with which it simplifies international online payments.
- The blockchain has reduced cross-border remittances from 5% to 20% to less than 3% while ensuring real-time payment.
- Blockchain platforms make it easier and more efficient to track current products, shipments and inventory.
Main source of content: https://www.alltheresearch.com/report/429/global-cross-border-e-commerce-market
Highlights from the table of contents:
Section 1: Presentation
Section 2: Research methodology
Section 3: Executive summary
Section 4: Premium Previews
Section 5: Cross-border e-commerce market dynamics
Section 6: Impact assessment of COVID-19
Section 7: Market Size and Share Analysis
- Market size by platform
- Market size by product
- Market size by service
Section 8: Regional Market Analysis
Section 9: Market Overview of Cross-Border Ecommerce Market and Competitive Landscape
Section 10: Company Profile
Buy this report @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/buy-now/429
Major investment scenario in the cross-border e-commerce market:
- Demand for European warehouses grows as e-commerce giants like Amazon and Alibaba gain space: Investors invest money for warehouse expansion in Europe as online shopping picks up during pandemic of COVID-19. The surge in demand for warehouses has caused vacancy rates in Europe to drop to an all-time high of around 5%, and that number continues to decline.
- China and New Zealand signed an agreement to improve their existing free trade pact, securing a better deal for the two countries through expanded market access, expanded tariff-free regimes and expedited processes. for exporters.
Important questions answered:
- What is the growth potential of the cross-border e-commerce market?
- Which company currently dominates the cross-border e-commerce market? Will the company continue to dominate during the forecast period 2021-2026?
- What are the main strategies players should adopt in the coming years?
- Which regional market is expected to achieve the highest market share?
- How will the competitive landscape change in the future?
- What do players need to do to adapt to future competitive changes?
- What will be the total production and consumption in the cross-border e-commerce market by 2026?
- What are the key technologies to come? What will be their impact on the cross-border e-commerce market?
- Which product segment is expected to have the highest CAGR?
- Which app is expected to gain the largest market share?
Check out our recently published report: